вторник, 29 мая 2012 г.

1) James Cameron was an peculiar child. He read books about science fiction everywhere and he was always absoreved it. He was trying to understand the possibilities and limits of the world. I don't think that he was a very popular, because he lived in his own world. Maybe he had a some friends, who had the same interests as he. I wouldn't have refuse to have the such friend, I like to associate with different people. But I'm not sure that he would have been interesting with me,  in the science fiction - I'm not strong. 
2) I think  the time influenced much on James Cameron's mind, it was  the 60s was the time of new inventions, explorations. At that time James Cameron became assured that there are a lot of secret worlds not only in space, but in this planet also, like fascinating alien-like creatures beneath the ocean, and there is no limit to imagination. Each time has its pluses and minuses. I do not like that nowadays people are living in a hurry, all life goes on the run.

3) Diving and drawing were the most important things for James Cameron when he was young, because he likes the feel of discovery and he could paint whatever he imagine. He was fond of diving also because of the underwater life, unusual creatures.
4) I have seen the both movies, and I can firmly say that these are realy worth seeing. He introduced CG and ILM in these films. It's very impressive.
5)  To my mind, he likes both things. He liked these two things since his childhood. I like these films.
6) The first lesson is that the respect and love of your team is more important then money and success. You wil never buy it. The next thing is that you shouldn't limit yourself, you should do what your heart says, what you eager to do.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий